Making Electrostatic Headphones just became easier ? (DIY Clean Room)
Jul 8, 2014 at 11:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

MrTechAgent

Member of the Trade: Kaldas Research
So ..I thought I'll share this , I saw this video on YouTube yesterday , it was uploaded yesterday on DIY Perk's Channel 
After seeing this all I can think about is whether making E-Stats just became cheaper and easier , My Dad's plant has a clean room and its really expensive but after seeing this , this will make the jobs of DIY builders a lot easier , check it out - 

Jul 19, 2014 at 2:26 AM Post #2 of 7
This is AMAZING and I recommend the video to everyone who has ever needed to disassemble any complex item (like a camera or hard drive) and reassemble it after cleaning.

While not applicable to headphones, I am inspired to recover months of digital photos I lost when both my drive failed and I discovered my backup program had not been copying the folder with photographs.

Thank you for sharing it.

Jul 19, 2014 at 3:42 AM Post #3 of 7
This'll also be useful for re-applying liquid optical clear adhesive on smartphone screens!! 

Jul 19, 2014 at 10:52 AM Post #4 of 7
  This is AMAZING and I recommend the video to everyone who has ever needed to disassemble any complex item (like a camera or hard drive) and reassemble it after cleaning.

While not applicable to headphones, I am inspired to recover months of digital photos I lost when both my drive failed and I discovered my backup program had not been copying the folder with photographs.

Thank you for sharing it.

No problem , his videos are great ! 

Jul 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM Post #5 of 7
Thanks for sharing this great video.  But you don't really need a clean box like that to make electrostatic headphones. 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back