Making a Murderer
Feb 1, 2016 at 5:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

oqvist

Headphoneus Supremus
Just started to watch this series seen 4 episodes and have no idea what to think of it all.

Wonder if it will be good for my mental case to keep watching? 

Feb 1, 2016 at 9:53 PM Post #2 of 8
  Just started to watch this series seen 4 episodes and have no idea what to think of it all.

Eh, it's just a waste of time. You do get a little entertainment out of the stupid people of Manitowoc County though.

Feb 2, 2016 at 2:00 AM Post #3 of 8
Who do you think murdered Therese?

Feb 5, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #4 of 8
  Who do you think murdered Therese?

I binge-watched this a couple of weeks ago. I just couldn't stop...

The cops murdering Therese is possible but I think that's kind of a stretch.
I read somewhere that one of the brothers of Avery could have done it. Something about having a history of stalking women. Then the cops found her body somewhere and decided to pin it on Avery.

Feb 5, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #5 of 8

Eh, it's just a waste of time. You do get a little entertainment out of the stupid people of Manitowoc County though.

I lived in Southern Wisconsin for about a year. I don't think the accents are quite as bad as the north, but it still can sound pretty ridiculous if your not from the area.

Why do you think it's a waste of time? I doubt if there will ever be any further investigation of the matter, so maybe from that aspect it could be considered a waste of time.  I think anyone who believes cops are always competent, and never corrupt, or that there's never any collusion between departments, then it could be an eye opener for some people.

Feb 5, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #6 of 8

I lived in Southern Wisconsin for about a year. I don't think the accents are quite as bad as the north, but it still can sound pretty ridiculous if your not from the area.

Why do you think it's a waste of time? I doubt if there will ever be any further investigation of the matter, so maybe from that aspect it could be considered a waste of time.  I think anyone who believes cops are always competent, and never corrupt, or that there's never any collusion between departments, then it could be an eye opener for some people.

I only meant it was a waste of time because the documentary just gets you all hyped up about him being proven innocent twice but he ends up still being found guilty. I didn't want to be a spiller in my first post because he was obviously still in the middle of the documentary.

Feb 5, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #7 of 8
Yeah agreed. Sorry for any spoilers...I always forget that I'm not the last person in the world to see this.

This came up as a pick for me on Netflix for like 2 mos. and I kept ignoring it. It wasn't until my wife said everyone at her work was talking about it, before I decided to check it out.

Feb 9, 2016 at 3:38 AM Post #8 of 8
Well it´s the kind of documentary it´s kind of impossible to spoil.

Documentary is about as onesided as the court was. If to believe the extra evidence left out you can easilly see why everybody thought Avery was guilty. I believe Avery most likely is guilty not sure about Dasseys part of it. Surely there should be a new trial but how do you find a jury that is not tainted by the media? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back