Make your own iPod Shuffle!
Jan 16, 2005 at 9:16 PM Post #2 of 14
HAHAH!
biggrin.gif

funny.
no, really. i'm not being sarcastic

Jan 16, 2005 at 9:20 PM Post #3 of 14
People really are having a field day with the iPod shuffle...
tongue.gif

I think that it should be said that this tweak can work with ALL iPods, not just the 4G.

Jan 16, 2005 at 10:00 PM Post #7 of 14
hes also been a member for over 2 years.

Jan 16, 2005 at 10:01 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by HD-5000
Search for "make your own iPod shuffle"?

Give him a break man. And its possible he didn't see the other thread that had simply "ipod shuffle" for its title.

I didn't mean it in a serious tone. Besides all I did to find the thread was search for "shuffle" and found it in a few seconds. Since the shuffle is a fairly recent topic on head-fi, it'd seem plausible that someone would do a search and read up on the threads.

Jan 16, 2005 at 10:24 PM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
I didn't mean it in a serious tone. Besides all I did to find the thread was search for "shuffle" and found it in a few seconds. Since the shuffle is a fairly recent topic on head-fi, it'd seem plausible that someone would do a search and read up on the threads.

I've been reading a lot of posts on the shuffle and I didn't remember seeing it. I did check the recent thread titles and didn't see it. I didn't think it necessary to go back and read every post on shuffle just to see if this link was there because I didn't think anyone would think it was a big deal if I posted it again. Apparently I was wrong.

Jan 16, 2005 at 11:06 PM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by bjjp2
I've been reading a lot of posts on the shuffle and I didn't remember seeing it. I did check the recent thread titles and didn't see it. I didn't think it necessary to go back and read every post on shuffle just to see if this link was there because I didn't think anyone would think it was a big deal if I posted it again. Apparently I was wrong.

Guess I'm really good at searching, took me a few seconds. And the link was on the first post. The tile was a bit ambiguous though. Still, hard to miss since there aren't that many threads on the shuffle at all. And it was on the first page of results IIRC.

I can't believe that I'm talking about this. Lighten up guys seriously. I'm not gonna waste time getting in some stupid and inane debate which has no point. If everyone did so each time someone said "use the search", it'd just be stupid.

Jan 17, 2005 at 1:58 AM Post #13 of 14
lol at the ipod post-it link! I am loving this ipod shuffle bashing stuff! <saves link for future use>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back