MAGZET: The Audio Jack Reinvented with the Power of Magnets
Mar 24, 2015 at 8:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Progreacja

New Head-Fier
Hey, just in advance - I am not part of this is project! I just find this idea awesome! Of course I am sure that people who spent hundreds on cables won't use it but I would love to see this in production. What do you guys think?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/magzet/magzet-the-audio-jack-reinvented-with-the-power-of

http://www.magzet.com/

BTW the video is cheesy as screw but the concept is good 
wink.gif

"Today we have an universal audio jack that has been the default industry connection device for decades.  However, the reality is that we are more dependent on audio jacks for our computers, phones and tablets than ever before.  We use this technology everywhere we go, and the unfortunate fact is that the audio jack has not stayed up-to-date to the demands placed on it today.

This dilemma is the "spark" that got it all started as we (Jon and Jeff) sat down over a cup of 

... dreaming of what the world might look like with an improved audio connection solution. That is where our passion started and it has only grown as we get closer to making our dream a reality.

Our hope is that in some small way this Kickstarter campaign strikes a chord with you as you tune into our dream and that ultimately you decide to join the MAGZET revolution of changing how the world plugs audio things together."

Our Solution

Yes! MAGZET will bring innovation to the audio connection with the power of magnetic technology…

8ab000665cc649797bee435f3dde941b_original.gif
The MAGZET Magnetic Technology in the Middle

Think about it, if we add magnetic technology in the middle (and we did with the MAGZETSeries1!), we can keep all the accessories and devices and that we already invested in andmake them...

f787c24d5c5eafdac2a08c2b315e0935_original.GIF
MAGkap and MAGjack

"Snap" connect enabled – The magnet technology conveniently pulls them together in a “snap” and auto-aligns even in dark environments without specific visual focus.

More reliable – Once the MAGkap (the side you plug into the audio cable) and MAGjack (the side you plug into the device) is installed, the device’s jack and your audio cable are protected from wear-out.

Safer – The magnetic technology breakaway feature protects your ears, headphones, accessories, or even worse, your device from being catapulted into hard surfaces with very expensive and inconvenient consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back