Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread.
Mar 29, 2017 at 10:34 PM Post #271 of 948
guys, question. are the tips with k3 pro comfy? because spinfits are really comfy. and i just wanna know if i have to order another pair of spinfits for k3 pro.

I've had, and still have, no issues so far with the stock tips that my K3P came with. The fact that the IEM itself sits well in my ears is a major thing contribution as well I reckon.

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:53 PM Post #273 of 948
I hear a lot about mister Tao. Why is he calling it quits?

All it states as the reason (on the front page of their website) is "due to new Chinese government policies on international trade".

Whatever the heck that means.

Mar 30, 2017 at 12:18 AM Post #274 of 948
I believe HotFi is one of the banned or not to be named sellers.

No they aren't. They are just iffy bc they have cursed at members via PM before

Mar 30, 2017 at 12:38 AM Post #275 of 948
Well with some coupons. I managed to bring down the magaosi K3 to 76 euros which is pretty good but I am not decided between the magaosi and sendiy

It all depends on your personal taste.
I have both for a few days now. My yesterday's listening session was like 3h with the Sendiy and 10min with the K3P. I just couldn't put the Sendiy out of my ears. They remind me in certain frequencies on the SW3.
JMO

Mar 30, 2017 at 4:30 AM Post #277 of 948
It all depends on your personal taste.
I have both for a few days now. My yesterday's listening session was like 3h with the Sendiy and 10min with the K3P. I just couldn't put the Sendiy out of my ears. They remind me in certain frequencies on the SW3.
JMO
You personal taste seems to favor the sendiy. Thanks. It's hard to decide when you can't get them all

Mar 30, 2017 at 4:51 AM Post #278 of 948
I think cheapest is this now

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Promotional-2017-MaGaosi-K3-Pro-In-Ear-Earphone-With-Replaceable-Filters-hybird-3-units-HIFI-Bass/32802308199.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.264.SElp0C

Trustable ?

Well I'll give my .02 based on my experience from them as a first time buyer; I had purchased my K3 Pro from them 3/16 (before the sale), and it arrived in California 7 days later on 3/23. As for the K3 Pro's; they're the real deal from MaGaosi factory, and it comes in their standard packaging with their included accessories: 1 carrying case, 2 sets of silver-plated mmcx cables without mic[straight-plug & L-plug], 2 pairs of memory foam tips, 2 pairs of wide bore silicone tips, and 2 sets of interchangeable filters - one set of filters already pre-installed [dark grey filter] that removes some of the peaky highs, and the other [silver filter] that makes the signature warmer. So no problems here for me, once the package arrived they also messaged me just to check if everything was good.

Mar 30, 2017 at 5:57 AM Post #279 of 948
I love both! ....They just out perform many expensive earphones that scale way too much in price.
wink.gif

Mar 30, 2017 at 6:45 AM Post #280 of 948
No they aren't. They are just iffy bc they have cursed at members via PM before

My mistake. Thanks for the correction.

Mar 30, 2017 at 8:53 AM Post #282 of 948
So are there two versions of the K3 Pro, at least in terms of packaging?

On AliExpress, I see a version with one silver L-plug cable and one straight plug cable with a mic. 

There's another version with one silver L-plug cable and one silver straight plug cable. Both have no mic.

What is the deal with that?

Mar 30, 2017 at 9:35 AM Post #283 of 948
  So are there two versions of the K3 Pro, at least in terms of packaging?

On AliExpress, I see a version with one silver L-plug cable and one straight plug cable with a mic. 

There's another version with one silver L-plug cable and one silver straight plug cable. Both have no mic.

What is the deal with that?

The seller said that the cable with mic is OFC and the other is silver-plated copper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back