Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread.
Mar 25, 2017 at 3:58 PM Post #196 of 948
Seriously, and who on aliexpress is a legit seller who you can trust to buy from

Had no issues so far with some sellers over there but would not mark them as legit sellers I would blindly trust.

Penon audio is excellent at least via there standalone web store

Got only 1 product from Penon and I was overall satisfied, shipping was way more than expected but everything else was quite good.

Mar 25, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #200 of 948
Really want to see more comparisons to the 1more triple driver as that is what I currently use, was thinking of going towards the Sony xba a3 or z5 but these sound intetesting

Mar 25, 2017 at 6:19 PM Post #201 of 948
Got only 1 product from Penon and I was overall satisfied, shipping was way more than expected but everything else was quite good.

Did you use aliexpress or their penon Audio website store?

There shipping to the US via store was free on the LZ-A4 and for $10 it was expediated which was 3days to the US. That was a bargain to me.

Mar 25, 2017 at 6:31 PM Post #202 of 948
Did you use aliexpress or their penon Audio website store?

There shipping to the US via store was free on the LZ-A4 and for $10 it was expediated which was 3days to the US. That was a bargain to me.

Actually i did not get them from neither aliexpress nor their website, I went through ebay. They have a store there.
But beware cause I think that there was more than 1 account using a penon name and only 1 is the true penon store.

Mar 25, 2017 at 8:00 PM Post #204 of 948
I am following K3 Pro for 2 weeks now, I don't know initial pricing. I don't think 135 is overprice for this one.

I too have been following the K3 pro and the 135$ is legit, though haggling a bit with the Ali seller would probably get you a better price, did for me 2weaks ago... Stil waiting on delivery though

Mar 25, 2017 at 8:19 PM Post #206 of 948
yeah, there were a couple of listings for just around $100 but those are gone.

Even more of a discount - the lowest 7th birthday sale price was $86 and change from the same seller I ordered from a little over a week ago. That's a ~$50 difference!

Mar 25, 2017 at 9:44 PM Post #208 of 948
hPcMS4f.jpg

Why don't just buy NOW ? It's still cheaper than $13x no?

Mar 25, 2017 at 9:58 PM Post #210 of 948
So lowest would be $10x during the anniversary sale ?

No, it is currently looking like ZERO K3 Pros will be on sale during the 7th birthday sale.

There were a bunch lined up for great 7th birthday prices ranging from $86 to $10x. Then all the sudden something went down and all of the ones that were going to be on sale magically disappeared on the same day. Maybe Magaosi found out they were being put on sale for cheap and put the hammer down on the dealers or something (maybe part of some dealer contract). You know, like MAP pricing. Or maybe aliens:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back