Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread.
Mar 12, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #46 of 948
  What tips do you suggest?

wink.gif
For me I didn't have to stray any further than the Large Clear/Black silicones that came on them. Also Red Core whirlwind Wide bores work well.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Mar 12, 2017 at 3:14 PM Post #47 of 948
Could anyone compare the Magaosi K3 Pro to Musicmaker TK13?
I'm basically looking for a smooth and fatigue free sound signature. So I've been confused between for a few weeks now.
Has anyone faced cable issues in Magaosi? That's my biggest worry. Please advice!
Thanks.

Mar 12, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #48 of 948
I find the cables that are provided spot on.
Not to rubbery, not to stiff, just right. Very little microphonics.
I use a shirtclip so I don't have the cable pulling behind my ears.
Even the memory wire is well made.
Only thing that should be provided is the shirtclip, and maybe some kinda collector to keep the 2 cables together behind the head.
I use a small tyrap to go the "stealth" look.

Mar 12, 2017 at 10:14 PM Post #51 of 948
  I find the cables that are provided spot on.
Not to rubbery, not to stiff, just right. Very little microphonics.
I use a shirtclip so I don't have the cable pulling behind my ears.
Even the memory wire is well made.
Only thing that should be provided is the shirtclip, and maybe some kinda collector to keep the 2 cables together behind the head.
I use a small tyrap to go the "stealth" look.

+1 Spot on, as well! 
wink.gif

Mar 12, 2017 at 11:04 PM Post #52 of 948
dontcallmejan would you happen to have an it03 to compare this with? Looking for more impressions. AC has been helpful too, as I've placed this on my shortlist

Mar 13, 2017 at 4:49 AM Post #55 of 948
Just wondering how far is this vs the Andromeda

....Never heard the Andromedas yet, but it competes very well with the Lyra and Orion, which I've audition many times. The Jupiters, in the other hand, has incredible details, but now we're talking seven hundred dollar difference. That pretty much shows you the potential the K3 (K3 PRO) brings to the table. Yum, yum!

Mar 13, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #57 of 948

....Never heard the Andromedas yet, but it competes very well with the Lyra and Orion, which I've audition many times. The Jupiters, in the other hand, has incredible details, but now we're talking seven hundred dollar difference. That pretty much shows you the potential the K3 (K3 PRO) brings to the table. Yum, yum!

cool.gif
Law of Diminishing returns.

With these new Graphene drivers and B/A technology it's just a matter of time before someone makes a $150 --- $350 IEM that keeps up with the REALLY big TOTL offerings. JMHO

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Mar 13, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #58 of 948
Hi, I heard about these from a trusted seller i know and twas wondering how it holds up compared to the sennheiser ie80's sound signature. I know the pricepoints have a rather big margin but it's the only iem that i've owned that exceeds the $100 range.

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:07 AM Post #59 of 948

cool.gif
Law of Diminishing returns.

With these new Graphene drivers and B/A technology it's just a matter of time before someone makes a $150 --- $350 IEM that keeps up with the REALLY big TOTL offerings. JMHO

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

ATH-E70. People just keep name dropping $1000 to $1800 earphones and how the E70 goes toe to toe with them :) Think you can get them for $50 off making them $350.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back