Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread.
Aug 13, 2017 at 8:06 AM Post #901 of 948
Friends, i am sure this question was answered somewhere before, just could not find it. Does anyone would tell me what Comply foam (or any other brand) would be compatible with
Magaosi K3 PRO? Thank you very much in advance!

Aug 15, 2017 at 3:18 PM Post #905 of 948
The mmcx connectors on my k3p are pretty loose, leading to the connection breaking multiple times. Is it supposed to be normal and is there a workaround for it?

It's actually pretty common with the K3P, and actually it's cable depending, rather than the earpieces themselves. Browse back some pages (think it was around page 40), there's a photo of someone showing what you can do with the cable in order to make the connection more stable.

Aug 15, 2017 at 4:51 PM Post #906 of 948
It's actually pretty common with the K3P, and actually it's cable depending, rather than the earpieces themselves. Browse back some pages (think it was around page 40), there's a photo of someone showing what you can do with the cable in order to make the connection more stable.

You can also get 3rd party cables that work.

For example someone found a nice beryllium copper cable that solved their connection issues.

Aug 23, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #907 of 948
I have a pair up for sale/trade if anyone is interested. Non hd version bought in Feb I believe

Sep 6, 2017 at 12:14 AM Post #909 of 948
Friends,

My one of both filters were lost (I have 1 grey and 1 black filter only and makes no sense) :frowning2:

I am not able to find replacement filters, are there anyone can help about this? Does anyone have any contact e-mail from Magaosi?

Thanks..

Sep 6, 2017 at 12:52 AM Post #910 of 948
Friends,

My one of both filters were lost (I have 1 grey and 1 black filter only and makes no sense) :frowning2:

I am not able to find replacement filters, are there anyone can help about this? Does anyone have any contact e-mail from Magaosi?

Thanks..

I'm sure 1clearhead can help you out. He's good pals with Magaosi. Hit him up on PM (ie he's in the post right above yours).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back