Made myself do it, ordered my UM1's....
Feb 2, 2006 at 10:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

chickennuggets

100+ Head-Fier
i ordered my um1's, w/overnight shipping. should, hopefully have them tomorrow before work. ill post some thoughts as i was skeptical about which to get. cant wait. thanks to head-fi, my decision was about 2% easier to make than if i went it alone. thanks

Feb 2, 2006 at 11:14 PM Post #2 of 4
Get them form earphonesolutions?

I thought they were pretty good for the price. If you don't dig them the only other thing to get into would be the Future Sonics FS-1 or EM-3's which are pretty similar. They're a seriously bass heavey IEM. Not go much in the high end department, but ok with a EQ boost. They aren't near as well made or comfortable as the UM-1's though. UM-1's do respond very well to EQ as well.

Feb 2, 2006 at 11:42 PM Post #3 of 4
yeah, got them from earphonesolutions.com. also was lucky enough to score a code to get me 15%off, which was perfect cause i scored overnight delivery for about 7bucks or so. works for me. the anticipation is killing me

Feb 3, 2006 at 2:58 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by chickennuggets
yeah, got them from earphonesolutions.com. also was lucky enough to score a code to get me 15%off, which was perfect cause i scored overnight delivery for about 7bucks or so. works for me. the anticipation is killing me

Let us know when you get them and post some pics if you can........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back