Made a new headphone stand this weekend.
Dec 3, 2005 at 8:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

trains are bad

Headphoneus Supremus
I think it could have been accentuated nicely, and would synergize better with the HF-1s had I used camo duct tape. I was trying to keep the overall project cost down, however.

attachment.php

Dec 3, 2005 at 9:49 PM Post #6 of 16
Helped my father make me a new headphone stand today too, though it's not as ingenuitive as train's
frown.gif

And by "helped" I mean that I bought all of the oak wood and helped with the (minimal) measuring, as I'm not much of a wood worker. Oak pieces with the little clear rubber plastic nubs for feet. Next up is sewing leather to slide on leather sleeves onto the posts for a better grip and better protection for the headbands.

Turned out how I wanted, so I'm quite happy with it.

Sorry if it seems like I was hijacking the thread, but i was about to post my own thread and saw this one and didn't figure we needed 2 of the exact same things.

Dec 4, 2005 at 3:10 AM Post #7 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by GuffMorgan
Sorry if it seems like I was hijacking the thread, but i was about to post my own thread and saw this one and didn't figure we needed 2 of the exact same things.

Yeah, at a glance it's easy to see how your, and "Trains Are Bad", headphone stands are close to being the "exact same things".
tongue.gif

Dec 4, 2005 at 4:04 AM Post #9 of 16
What? His is holding a Sennheiser and a Grado, and mine is holding a Sennheiser and a Grado. I don't see a difference either, ChickenScrtchBoy. I think djbnh might be off his rocker...
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back