Mackie Big Knob Studio+ volume issues
Jul 28, 2019 at 5:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

radmanhs

100+ Head-Fier
I've been using the Studio+ for a few months with only one tiny issue which I'll mention in a minute. However, a bigger issue that just came up is for some reason, all of a sudden my right channel is louder than the left. I determined it was the Studio+ after checking with headphones and speakers using different outputs on the back and switching the polarity from the DAC. After switching the channels the right channel was still louder. I tried hitting and reseting the preamp without any luck. Has anyone else had this issue or know what might be up?

The second smaller issue I have is VERY slight crosstalk between the A, B, and C channel outputs. If I have my speakers on on A, there is a tiny bit of whatever's playing through my headphones on B. It's completely unnoticeable unless I'm wearing them and have the volume cranked. Same with having B selected and playing a little through C. Again, is there something that might be causing this? My only guesses are it's happening internally or I have RCA cables crossing somewhere creating the noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back