Mackie 1402-VLZ Pro
Jul 28, 2004 at 12:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Natsuiro

500+ Head-Fier
Hi. My dad was in some kinda band with his friends, and one of his friends seems to have left this thing at my house and it's been here like a year or so.

Since no one is using it, I figure I could put it to use if it is infact useful.

I don't really know what the hell it does other than "mixing," but I noticed that it has a headphone out. Does anyone know if I can use this thing as a headphone amp, and if it would be any good as one? Considering I don't have a headphone amp, I wouldn't mind using this thing even though it would take up so much space on my desk. Does anyone know if it will have pretty good headphone output?

I wish I could sell it and buy some head-fi stuff since it seems it's worth quite a bit, but who knows? Maybe that guy will come back one day to claim it.

Here is a link to the manufacter's site
http://www.mackie.com/products/1402vlzpro/index.html

thx alot for the help =)

Jul 28, 2004 at 8:11 PM Post #3 of 3
yea I guess you were right. I asked my dad and he says that it's his. I guess I was too quick to assume it was my dad's friend's cuz that guy is kinda weird and buys strange stuff all the time.

Anyways, I tried to connect my cd player to tape in, and for some reason it distorts alot. The two meters indicate that the signal is too strong. Does anyone know why this happens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back