Mac iPod users...
Oct 24, 2002 at 9:46 PM Post #16 of 24
The Etys are really good with the Ipod. I use mine with and without a headphone amp, and they are really clear. I use my Ipod with Xplay (running pc and mac), and it is super easy to use.

smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 24, 2002 at 9:55 PM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by pigmode
Thanks Martha, Lex. The 3GB version looks good for me since I would use it only for travel. What a relief not having to get a pcdp and having to lug CDs all over the place. An amp is already on the way--will post pics later.

I think you meant 5 gig. I would look at the 10 giggers. I'm sure they can be found on Ebay. The iPods seem to fill up quick. Never can have too much storage.

Oct 25, 2002 at 5:41 AM Post #21 of 24
There is a website that is called ipodhacks.com which has shareware where you can then transfer the music from the ipod to iTunes when you get your Mac later down the line. When you sync the iPod to iTunes it will just update over everything you have on it
frown.gif

Check out Xplay (the website is mediafour.com).

Eileen

Oct 25, 2002 at 9:07 PM Post #24 of 24
Thanks. I just got back from the Xplay forum and I think its a go: I can use a Mac iPod/Xplay with my soon to be back-burnered PC.

Now if I can only stop tweaking the main system, then I can get this ball rolling.
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back