M&D MW07 EarPods phone call quality
May 18, 2019 at 4:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

bheld

New Head-Fier
hi I’m new to this site......looks awesome. I currently use Apple AirPods with iPhone X. I’m looking to buy the MW07’s however all the reviews I read talk about how great the sound is but it appears the call quality is sub par at best. I will need to make business calls on these buds from a quiet office most of the time.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated, especially from those that have purchased their MW07’s in the last few months, just in case they corrected some of the problem.
THANK YOU!
Bruceh46@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2019 at 3:02 AM Post #2 of 7
Did you ever get an answer? I have the same question and have seen several online reviews that call quality is fine in a quiet setting, but poor when outside or noisy areas. Was hoping someone on here has experience. If not, I’ll probably buy and then post.

Jun 13, 2019 at 11:21 AM Post #3 of 7
It appears that most responses I received don't generally use these EarPods for phone calling. However, the few responses and everything I read in reviews have only bad comments of the call quality in and out doors.

If you buy them and the work as good or better than Apple Wireless ear pods please let me know.. 90% of my calling will be is business calls in doors and I need the clarity and quality for those I am speaking too.

Jun 14, 2019 at 5:09 PM Post #6 of 7
After sound and mic comparisons with B&O e8 2.0 and Senn MTW today, I ended up getting the M&D MW07’s. In terms of mic/call quality all three were acceptable. E8’s and MTW slightly better, with MW07’s a little tinny as though on a speaker phone. But after several calls today, everyone said they could hear me clearly. In terms of overall sound quality on my side both for calls and particularly music there are exceptional. No comparison as the MW07’s were just a crisper, more detailed and fuller sound stage, from lows to highs than the other two.

Jun 16, 2019 at 12:07 PM Post #7 of 7
After sound and mic comparisons with B&O e8 2.0 and Senn MTW today, I ended up getting the M&D MW07’s. In terms of mic/call quality all three were acceptable. E8’s and MTW slightly better, with MW07’s a little tinny as though on a speaker phone. But after several calls today, everyone said they could hear me clearly. In terms of overall sound quality on my side both for calls and particularly music there are exceptional. No comparison as the MW07’s were just a crisper, more detailed and fuller sound stage, from lows to highs than the other two.

Awesome! I’m sure you will love the MW07’s. They get really awesome reviews. While I know would enjoy them for music however I will be using them more for making business calls therefore the rexception must be good on both ends. If you remember I would like to hear from you in a couple of weeks regarding you experience when making calls, especially how they sound to the people you call.

ENJOY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back