M-Audio AV40 vs. Audioengine 2 vs. 5
Mar 11, 2009 at 3:56 AM Post #16 of 21
I went through customer support w/ readyandsold.com. Amazing customer support. They originally had it for 389.99 shipped, I kindly asked him if he would pricematch themacgroup which has it on for 344.99 but adds 55 shipping, they said that their profit would be too small if they were to still keep free shipping and lower the price to 344.99 so after 2 days i contacted them back and he was finally willing to lower the price to 369.99 for me incl. shipping. So my total comes up to 388.cents including taxes (GST only, they didn't charge PST because i'm in BC, although BC has a 7% pst).

edit:

oh btw if you're in Vancouver they do have a warehouse here and i got it the day after the order was placed, so thumbs up to fast shipping too.

Mar 11, 2009 at 2:28 PM Post #17 of 21
They seemed to have lowered the price sitewide for the A5s to 369.99 after you I suppose.
biggrin.gif

I'll keep them in mind for when I place my order, saving money is the name of the game isn't it?
smily_headphones1.gif

I live all the way on the other side of canada, in Montreal, so I don't think it's be overnight like yours, but I can't imagine it taking too long.

So, how do you like them? How are they hooked up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back