M-50 Comfort
Jul 31, 2009 at 6:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

dreadful

Head-Fier
I just got my M-50's today and I love the sound, but they feel a little tight can't wear them longer than 15 minutes at a time right now. it kinda feels similar to sinus pressure where its uncomfortable at my temples, forehead, and top of my nose. I'm wondering if I need to loosen the headphones some and if so how should I go about it or if it could be because I been wearing IEMS for the last 3 years or so and I need to get use to headphones again.

Jul 31, 2009 at 7:06 PM Post #4 of 7
I find the comfort intolerable. So much so that I am selling mine after only a couple of hours use. Stretching the band helped with the clamping, but the pads are way too stiff and they put pressure on a sensitive spot on my skull do to lack of headband padding.

M40fs are way more comfortable and sound just as good (actually better in some ways.)

Jul 31, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #5 of 7
I have these headphones and apart from getting used to them, if you stretch the headband (don't worry it won't brake), they can become quite comfortable. They have great sound, but still need to have a decent SS aamp to make some kind of trustworthy comparison against the Fostex T50Rp

Jul 31, 2009 at 8:30 PM Post #6 of 7
Just stretch it or putting it over the PC case. :p It has a metal band inside the headband. So it won't break.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back