Luxury & Precision (LP) Portable USB DAC/AMP W1 and W2 (The new W2-131 Version is Available, Related Info on Post #1)
Feb 28, 2021 at 10:57 AM Post #331 of 5,297
Tried now But what is it? Google Baidou But didnt find anything except Instagram accounts🙂
If you google the Chinese words “乐彼 W2”, you will see a bunch of results. You can probably then use the Chrome built-in google translation to read those webpages. :)

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2021 at 11:07 AM Post #332 of 5,297
Feb 28, 2021 at 12:27 PM Post #335 of 5,297
Lucky you :wink:
Yeah, Lucky you. BTW, im not very good at Reading measurements. How good are the measurements on W2 compared to Mother competing units? From what i can understand, its almost desktop level?

Feb 28, 2021 at 4:14 PM Post #338 of 5,297
by any chance passing buy in Shenzhen ? There is a shop they sell L&P and there is also a IEM shop who sells Oriolus IEM's - curious....
Or passing buy in HK ?
There are many audio shops in different cities in China that have a full stock of top brands. :)

Feb 28, 2021 at 9:26 PM Post #341 of 5,297
You need to install the ISP tool.exe (it is a zip file attached) and then connect the W1 and install the firmware. I got the files directly from L&P so don't worry - they work - i did it myself ...
if you want to know the Firmware version installed actually on your W1 then you just push and hold the smaller of the two buttons and connect to the Notebook or smartphone. The device will lit up and show you your current firmware version.
If it is an older version then you just upgrade...with the files attached - if you have problems and i can help let me know.
thank you sir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back