Luxman P-1 loaner program
May 13, 2009 at 6:12 AM Post #136 of 141
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HI All,

This loaner program is a very limited loaner program and I can only take 2 people to audition this. I would like it to be someone with high end sources and headphones - this is a high end amp and deserves to be reviewed with like equipment.

Same rules as with other loaner programs. 1 you get it for 2 weeks and then are resonsible for sending it to the next person (or back to TTVJ). While you have it you will post impressions of the unit for everyone here to read. You will treat it with care and make sure it remains in as new condition. And you must have fun!

E-mail me with your Head-Fi handle, the associated equipment you will use for the review and your shipping and contact address.

Todd

First, its really awesome and a leap of faith, that you do this. Thanks a lot. I have currently a Dell computer, and a pair of Grado SR60s. Guess this will not do?

May 14, 2009 at 8:21 PM Post #139 of 141
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kclone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone heard the P200 and compared to the the P-1?

I haven't seen any, and I am not sure the P200 is available yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Todd, I'd be interested in trying the P-1 out if it is still available. You can see my signature for my current equipment list. Thanks.

The P-1 is sold out in the US and not likely to be made any longer. Todd sold his P-1 loaner once that became clear. The P200 is not expected to equal the P-1 but I am guessing it will be pretty close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back