Luminous Audio Technology (LAT) Interconnects?
Nov 17, 2002 at 7:08 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin
Nope, and don't plan on doing so. Any slight decrease in dynamics (which I don't believe happened) was more than compensated for by the other benefits. Also, AFAIK, the BPT units aren't really generators like the PS Audio stuff, they just alter what they're given. Good house wiring might negate the need for a conditioner of some sort, but I'm not sure how you could know until you tried one (unless maybe you did the wiring yourself or something).

Okay, I'll need to look into that. What were the benefits anyway? And as a control, did you not take it out of your sysem at all?

Nov 17, 2002 at 7:29 PM Post #17 of 19
Yeah, once it was in, it stayed in. The benefits in my system included a much blacker background (easier to hear little details), much more depth to the soundstage on many, though not all, recordings, better vocal/instrument separation, and more impactful bass.

Nov 22, 2002 at 1:57 PM Post #18 of 19
PM
Time to give us a report on LAT cables you were trying.....

Just saw stereotimes.com posted review of LAT Ref IC, really likes them but doesn't compare them to any other cable other than LAT Signature so hard to gauge where they stand:
LAT Reference

Nov 23, 2002 at 3:21 AM Post #19 of 19
DA,
Would you believe it, I've been so busy with work that I still have the M/O sitting here on my desk?
rolleyes.gif

I guess I'll pop it in the mail tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back