Low resistance 3.5mm cable suggestion
Jun 23, 2017 at 1:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

gemNeye

100+ Head-Fier
I just scored an incredible deal on my first serious set of cans 5 minutes ago. Since I'm a little giddy right now, I haven't perused the forum policy closely yet (if there is one?) about posting price and online store where I made this purchase? Therefore until someone tells me otherwise, I'll just keep it to myself for now at the risk of getting in trouble.

With that said, I purchased the Philips Fidelio L2. I've had my eye on it (along with 4-5 other models that piqued my interest within my budget) for a couple of month now. It was by accident that I found this deal and it'll end in 4 days, so I got lucky and I'm ecstatic about this purchase since this will be my first foray into good sounding headphones.

I've been coasting on cheap Apple and Sony earbuds and a cheap pair of SHB4000 Philips bluetooth headphones that was given to me by my nephew a couple of years ago. So my exposure to headphones is low tier at this point.

So now I'm asking for suggestions on a decent low resistance 3.5mm cable for my new L2s? I know that I will not be using the included microphone cable that comes with this set. I have no use for it in that capacity, so I would like just a plain straight cable. From my research I've read that this particular headphone would do well with a low resistance copper cable?

If anyone could share some links that would work for this particular set of cans, I'd be grateful. In the meantime, I'm off to research some dac/amps as a potential future purchase.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back