Low budget entrylevel DAP
Jan 1, 2018 at 3:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

govie

New Head-Fier
Good evening folks!

I request your expertise: In my quest for a budgetfriendly player i noticed good DAP-reviews on this site (i.e. nintaus x10 and the ruizu a50) and therefore i thought this could be the right place to ask for advice.

I have a very small budget around €50,-- or less and am looking for an entrylevel DAP that will be used in public transportation & while running (sports). My question basically is which entrylevel DAP's are a good choice for usage during running and public transportation multiple times a week. I understand that a high quality DAP is not available at this budget, but my guts tell me I should be able to find an entrylevel DAP that allows me to create multiple playlists, have a display so i can read which song is playing, easy to use interface for basic tasks (song/playlistselection), grant the possibility of better audio then standard (also dependant on other audiocomponents I assume), has preferably dedicated/seperated volume/songselection-buttons & act as a first step into the audiophileworld.

Now I have seen some reviews of the nintaus x10 and the ruizu a50 and alot of other DAP's between €20,-- and around €50,--. But it is hard to choose because alot of the times the advertised features are not so practically implemented, is what I read in alot of reviews regarding chinese DAP's. So hopefully you guys & girls can help me out.

Well, thanks you all in advance for reading my 2nd post on this forum.

Govie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back