Love the SR60, now either SR225 or MS2i?
Apr 17, 2007 at 2:04 PM Post #16 of 19
I agree about that Grado phones are colored, but so the others, less or more... That's why I didn't liked RS1, cos to much of coloration. RS2 is much better, IMO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Televator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I went from the SR-60 to MS2i... and haven't regretted it one moment! The MS2i are indeed 'more polite' and 'more neutral/balanced' ... but 'more' compared to what? Compared to the very fun but very colored grado sound, that is. Compared to Senns and other phones these metal beasts still pack quite some punch and you will still rock out as you did before.

Difference with SR-60 is that when you stop simply rocking out and try to listen to the music, you'll find a very detailed and pretty balanced sound that really can handle lots of genres. The Alessandros still come with the fun-included sticker on the box, but there is more. To me the SR-60 are a (very, very, very) fun phone, but nothing more. Unfortunately I auditioned the higher grados for such short times I can't really tell for sure whether they still suffer from that or not/less...

Apr 17, 2007 at 2:13 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Used RS2 is about USD 350-375, just FYI...
Once again

I really have no experience buying in the used market, would you suggest to stick to the sale forums here? how is ebay for buying 2nd hand? I do like the wood finish on the upper Grado/Alessandro models
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 17, 2007 at 2:17 PM Post #18 of 19
Both are o.k. if you ask me, but you have to communicate, before you buy anything. RS2 kind of RARE and if I were you, just post WTB thread on sale forum and wait for a bite.
cool.gif

I do not see them on Ebay that much as well, a lot of RS1...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark_420 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really have no experience buying in the used market, would you suggest to stick to the sale forums here? how is ebay for buying 2nd hand? I do like the wood finish on the upper Grado/Alessandro models
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 18, 2007 at 2:00 AM Post #19 of 19
has anyone ordered Alessandro's to Canada using a money order? And to those who have ordered them to Canada, how long does it take to get them shipped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back