Love the new look of head-fi
Apr 19, 2004 at 1:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

BigD

1000+ Head-Fier
I'm sorry this is NOT headphone related thread, but I just wanted to leave a tribute to head-fi staff who have done a wonderful job of this new website.

Love the new look of this forum
biggrin.gif

All my thanx 2 those who made this possible.

Apr 19, 2004 at 3:08 AM Post #5 of 13
i dont like the new look actually...

i prefer simplicity over flashiness.

but the speed is better.

Apr 19, 2004 at 6:17 AM Post #6 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by emmpeethree
i dont like the new look actually...

i prefer simplicity over flashiness.

but the speed is better.

second that
i personally like the industrial Beyer look rather than the flashy cheap look

Apr 19, 2004 at 6:24 AM Post #7 of 13
Just need to get used to something new.
I like the speed. And the preview with the PM function. And the speed. And you can choose per thread what e-mail notification you'd like. But what I like the most is the speed!
biggrin.gif

Apr 19, 2004 at 1:25 PM Post #8 of 13
it's beautiful
smily_headphones1.gif
and the colours are attuned to lisa's avatar's eyes and to my avatar's shades...
biggrin.gif

Feb 3, 2018 at 5:05 PM Post #11 of 13
I'm sorry this is NOT headphone related thread, but I just wanted to leave a tribute to head-fi staff who have done a wonderful job of this new website.

Love the new look of this forum
biggrin.gif

All my thanx 2 those who made this possible.
Not a big fan of the new look if 30% of my screen is advertisements, forced advertising reminds me of commercial TV, where you are force-fed advertisers, everything goes back to maximizing profit I guess, greed is a strong temptation. Would be nice to have a forum free of commercial harassment.

Feb 4, 2018 at 8:58 AM Post #12 of 13
Not a big fan of the new look if 30% of my screen is advertisements, forced advertising reminds me of commercial TV, where you are force-fed advertisers, everything goes back to maximizing profit I guess, greed is a strong temptation. Would be nice to have a forum free of commercial harassment.

This thread is from 2004.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back