Love my new Ford Focus
Jun 8, 2003 at 2:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

fredpb

1000+ Head-Fier
Love this little car. Cheap and nice.

Came standard with a CD/MP3 player! It has a few quirks, but I can overcome them.

Made by Blaupunkt too. Sounds great!

It's easy to remove too. You can put an aftermarket unit in easily with adapters readily available. Changing speakers is easy too.

The car? It's a 2003 Focus SE sedan 4dr. Has unbelievable add ons. Love it!

Hope it continues to work!

Jun 8, 2003 at 7:02 PM Post #2 of 9
You said the mp3 player sounds good.
How does it handle file management? I have been looking at those Fords with the that MP3 player. I haven't seen any info on how they funtion. Can you jump to different folders? or is it a track by track thing?

Jun 8, 2003 at 9:26 PM Post #3 of 9
Great choice in cars FredPB. If I were in the US and in the market for a new car that Focus would be what I would buy. I have heard many great reports of how well built these cars are.

Enjoy the new car Fred!!

Jun 8, 2003 at 10:17 PM Post #4 of 9
Does it also drive, instead of only making music?
milk.gif

Peter.

Jun 9, 2003 at 7:07 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
You said the mp3 player sounds good.
How does it handle file management? I have been looking at those Fords with the that MP3 player. I haven't seen any info on how they funtion. Can you jump to different folders? or is it a track by track thing?

I don't do folders in my discs, but I do believe it does do album/directories.

It displays, album/direcotry, title, and artist during play.

Jun 9, 2003 at 7:09 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by Outdoor Man
Does it also drive, instead of only making music?
milk.gif

Peter.

It is a great handling littl ecare. Aftermarket performance and customizing parts are rampant. It is great if you want to mod it.

When I checked it against the Corolla and Civic, it was a no contest. I just fell in love with the Focus, and after a month, I still find reasons just to drive the damn thing. So many little details it's incredible.

If you are looking for a new small car, you MUST check it out.

Jun 9, 2003 at 2:44 PM Post #8 of 9
Thanks for the info fredpb.
A guy at work bought one of these in the zx trim when they first came out. He sure likes his for commuting the 80 miles to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back