Loud earphones for psp, suggestions?
Jan 24, 2009 at 4:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

blue90

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I am currently using ipod earphones and i think they are not that loud plus they are crap. I am looking for earphones that are a bit loud and have got decent bass, treble etc and specially the main issue with the ipod earphones is that they keep on falling. My budget is between £10 to £15 cuz i cant spend too much on just earphones. It would be great if you guys could help me out and also tell from where should i get it in the uk, u might check argos.co.uk...

Looking forward to some replies!

I m hoping to buy the best earphones that i can get within £15!!

Jan 24, 2009 at 11:03 PM Post #5 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by blue90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My budget is between £10 to £15 cuz i cant spend like idiots on just earphones.

You're doing an excellent job of insulting those that you are asking for help from.

Jan 25, 2009 at 1:54 AM Post #8 of 29
Yeah but the problem with psp is when i use my ipod headphones with it, even at max it's not that good and i can hear the outside noises. I dont want it to be very loud but it should be decent. Can u temme whether i should i get ep-630 or ep-830 and what about sony headphones like fontopia, and the seinhesser headphones that are availaible at half price at amazon cx500 and cx300. Also what about companies like JVC, PHILIPS, etc?? Do they have good low budget headphones..?

Waiting for a quick reply!

Jan 25, 2009 at 6:39 AM Post #10 of 29
Did you completely ignore the second half of my post, or is there something wrong with JVC marshmallows? They provide the best isolation of any low dollar IEM and are quite loud.

However, even ipod earbuds at max volume on a psp is still loud enough to hurt your hearing. Not recommended. And dont tell me about how the PSP doesn't go very loud, because I know.

Jan 25, 2009 at 6:42 AM Post #11 of 29
I knew this thread got off on a bad start.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Get the Marshmallows or bust; they're the only thing within your price range, albeit very crappy quality. But loudness is all that matters, right?
wink.gif

Jan 25, 2009 at 3:29 PM Post #12 of 29
Hey thanks for the replies but guys i dont only want loudness. It should also have decent bass. Will this jvc marshmallow be better than ep-830/ep-630 cuz i have read some great reviews about these?

Jan 25, 2009 at 4:36 PM Post #13 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by blue90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey thanks for the replies but guys i dont only want loudness. It should also have decent bass. Will this jvc marshmallow be better than ep-830/ep-630 cuz i have read some great reviews about these?

Just buy the damn marshmallows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back