LotR Two Towers Intro
Jul 15, 2008 at 3:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

KinesongPayaso

100+ Head-Fier
what's the Intro called? The one in the menu selection of the two towers dvd
I checked out wiki, but there are like 3 hours worth of tracks in the two towers OST, and I dont wanna listen to all of it over youtube

Hopefully someone knows, thanks
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2008 at 4:14 PM Post #2 of 13
i would have thought that they would put it on the CD in the order of the film. the first song is Foundations Of Stone, you might as well try that.

Jul 15, 2008 at 4:32 PM Post #3 of 13
That isnt it

The thing is, what im looking for is the song during the menu selection, NOT when you start the film

Also, I checked out enya's contributions. lhothrein or something, may it be or aniron. Im still looking for May it be in "Quenya" apparently, thats some language tolkien made up, that may be it

Jul 15, 2008 at 4:38 PM Post #4 of 13
hmm, is the song from the movie? if so, then really, its only a matter of about 10/15 mins to check them all out. if not, then i cant really help you.

Jul 20, 2008 at 9:44 PM Post #5 of 13
I'm a big fan of this Soundtrack, so when i came across this post i wanted to find out. so i put the dvd in and listened and stated flipping thru the tracks, i recognized the song. just couldn't find it.

it's the song The Riders of Rohan- starting at about 1:41 into the song. I'm guessing all the dvd's are the same, but that's how mine is. I love these soundtracks, they are so awesome.

I think im going to go watch this movie now
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 21, 2008 at 2:47 AM Post #6 of 13
The riders of rohan plays during the main menu, but before that there is another short part. which i couldn't find but there is one that sounds just like it, but a little different in the song, "The Shadow Of the Past", off of The Fellowship of the Ring Soundtrack. It's probably in another song i can't find it though.

i hope this is what you were looking for. and it's correct :/

Jul 21, 2008 at 4:41 PM Post #9 of 13
Please recall that the OST is not the definitive soundtrack to the films; that would be the Complete Recordings or which there are one per film. The track mentioned in the previous post, so far as I know, is from this set and is not heard on the OST.

Nov 26, 2008 at 8:02 PM Post #12 of 13
I have all 3 Complete Recordings Soundtracks. If you love the music you should pick up these soundtracks... Total cost for 12 cd's and 3 dvd's ( they are also in 5.1 surround ) is about 130 dollars on amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back