LOST Yet Again (Spoiler Alert)
May 11, 2006 at 11:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

gratefulshrink

Headphoneus Supremus
OK, I liked the episode last night. I think this sesason has finally hit its stride. Eko is always fun to watch.

I have a big question. I always mute the commercials. Towards the end of the show, was there a "fake" commerical, that then listed a strange website? Did anyone see this?
confused.gif
confused.gif

May 11, 2006 at 4:19 PM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by gratefulshrink
OK, I liked the episode last night. I think this sesason has finally hit its stride. Eko is always fun to watch.

I have a big question. I always mute the commercials. Towards the end of the show, was there a "fake" commerical, that then listed a strange website? Did anyone see this?
confused.gif
confused.gif

it was on last week...it's supposedly a "lost" website or somehow affiliated with the show...someone last week said the number connected to some dutch person, but i'm not sure about that...

May 11, 2006 at 4:33 PM Post #4 of 7
Yeah it was a great episode. I'm a little suspicious, though. The episode leads you to believe that the Dharma project was some sort of scientific/government psychological experiment involving subjects in the hatches. That leads me to believe the "others" are possibly these subjects (or maybe their children?) and that something went terribly wrong with the experiment sometime after 1980. Remember, that observation room looked awfully deserted and dusty - no signs of life, really.

So my suspicion is that this is all too cute; they gave up quite a lot of information in this episode, so I think it might be a red herring.

May 11, 2006 at 5:58 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by viator122
Yeah it was a great episode. I'm a little suspicious, though. The episode leads you to believe that the Dharma project was some sort of scientific/government psychological experiment involving subjects in the hatches. That leads me to believe the "others" are possibly these subjects (or maybe their children?) and that something went terribly wrong with the experiment sometime after 1980. Remember, that observation room looked awfully deserted and dusty - no signs of life, really.

So my suspicion is that this is all too cute; they gave up quite a lot of information in this episode, so I think it might be a red herring.

My kids and I thought that someone was in the Pearl Station recently (cigarette butt and ashes seemed not too old) -- I think the Others were using it to keep tabs on the Survivors. But I could go either way on this -- it could have been long deserted.

I have thought for a while that the Others were either connected to the original Dharma project, or were part of a paramilitary force that tried to infilatrate/destry the project.

It seems like Ecko and Locke are really the only two survivors were are interested in the supernatural/mystical significance of the island. Rose is aware that it cured her cancer, but doesn't really seem to care to find out why.

May 11, 2006 at 9:02 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by gratefulshrink
My kids and I thought that someone was in the Pearl Station recently (cigarette butt and ashes seemed not too old) -- I think the Others were using it to keep tabs on the Survivors. But I could go either way on this -- it could have been long deserted.

I have thought for a while that the Others were either connected to the original Dharma project, or were part of a paramilitary force that tried to infilatrate/destry the project.

It seems like Ecko and Locke are really the only two survivors were are interested in the supernatural/mystical significance of the island. Rose is aware that it cured her cancer, but doesn't really seem to care to find out why.

They wern't cigs and ashes I guess.

lost.cubit.net

prob one of the best sites for all things lost. check out invesitgations and connections and numbers. Lots of crazy stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back