Lost Planet 2 PC Game
Jan 3, 2011 at 5:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Welly Wu

Headphoneus Supremus
http://www.lostplanet2game.com/

I am eligible to download a copy of Lost Planet 2 for PC because I bought a new Intel X25-M 160 GB Solid State Drive from NewEgg and I will receive an e-mail message with a link to download the game and a $90 USD manufacturer's mail-in rebate.

Does anyone here play Lost Planet 2?

I read a few reviews of the game for PC and people say that it is an average game that plays better on the PC than the console based XBox 360.

Should I even download and install the game on my ASUS N61JV-X2 notebook PC?

I do not play games at all, but I was thinking about giving this one a try since it is free. What do you guys think?

Jan 3, 2011 at 8:43 PM Post #3 of 8
I have to wait until January 10th for the e-mail message to provide me with the link to the free download of Lost Planet 2. It looks to be an interesting game to me based on what little that I do know about it though.

Jan 3, 2011 at 11:07 PM Post #5 of 8
That is what the reviewers said about the game on the PC platform. They also said that people that own Lost Planet 1 may not be compelled enough to buy Lost Planet 2 or vice versa.

I don't know if I will even bother with it. It sounds like a crummy game and that it's free is a good indicator of its quality.

Jan 4, 2011 at 10:16 AM Post #6 of 8
Good graphics, decent gameplay, bad storyline. Its similiar to monster hunter, theres no plot but the gameplay and graphics is decent. I suggest you try it first before throwing it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back