Lost one of the eartips for UM2s
Jun 29, 2007 at 11:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

solo2

Head-Fier
Hi all,

While ordering dinner over the counter today, I unplugged the UM2s gently from ears, stuffing it into my briefcase. Unbeknownst to me, one of my shure soft-flex eartips came loose and fell off *sighs*, all in the span of a few seconds. I rummaged through my briefcase and even combed the restaurant's floor but to no success. I'm usually very careful with my personal articles and this is actually the first time I've *permanently* lost my eartip
blink.gif
In the past, I was able to recover the sleeves from my old sony ex71 on a few other occasions. Ah well, maybe I should have cleaned the eartips or something because they were getting oilier and didn't fit the bore as snugly or tightly as before. I've had them for about 6-7 months now...

Any recommendations for eartips to go with the UM2s? Apart from customs that is... How are the shure clear flex? I like eartips that are comfy and securedly in place.

Jun 29, 2007 at 4:41 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by chouman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
shure black foamies!

+1 on shure blackies, and maybe a little scotch tape on the flange to keep your tips on.

Jun 29, 2007 at 5:09 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by chouman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
shure black foamies!

x2

I picked up a pack of them, and I love them more than any other tip I've ever tried

Users who are viewing this thread

Back