Lost my SE530's today..
Nov 6, 2008 at 1:05 AM Post #18 of 32
I can offer up a pair of Denon C351s for ya. It's not SE530 quality...but I was happy with them.
smily_headphones1.gif
You interested?

Nov 6, 2008 at 1:27 AM Post #19 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmiarka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can offer up a pair of Denon C351s for ya. It's not SE530 quality...but I was happy with them.
smily_headphones1.gif
You interested?

Dude, that's exactly what Head-fi-ing is all about, I't's cause of people like you that makes this place what it is, to the OP, man so sorry to hear about your loss,
frown.gif

Nov 6, 2008 at 7:15 AM Post #21 of 32
see!!!...now thats what i'm talking about; which ever one he chooses I insist on paying the shipping to whoever does it. just PM me your paypal details and i'll take care of it. if I had some cheapies that would've been my route. man some people are uptight
confused.gif

Nov 6, 2008 at 12:31 PM Post #22 of 32
sorry about your loss, i wouldnt even put my shures in my pockets unless they zip up, i always said if i was mugged id let them have the source but not my phones lol when i tell people that they laugh at me,little do they know eh.

Nov 6, 2008 at 2:03 PM Post #23 of 32
Sorry for your loss. I always keep them in the case in my front pants pocket or shirt pocket.
I would easily give up my source over my SE530s too.

Nov 6, 2008 at 4:48 PM Post #24 of 32
X2 I also use the case or have them hanging around my neck. didn't want to mention the case earlier; seemed too much like 'I told you so'
biggrin.gif
doesn't really help anyone, but i'm sure you will remember to use a case with the next set you get

Nov 6, 2008 at 5:46 PM Post #25 of 32
I also always have them in the case.. always. But the good news is, someone from my year group found them on the floor yesterday, and knew instantly i was the only muppet who bought such pricey headphones, so i got them back first thing this morning! Thank God, i was so worried. Thank you all for the kindness you showed towards me, it wont be forgotten.

Nov 6, 2008 at 8:37 PM Post #26 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by noremedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also always have them in the case.. always. But the good news is, someone from my year group found them on the floor yesterday, and knew instantly i was the only muppet who bought such pricey headphones, so i got them back first thing this morning! Thank God, i was so worried. Thank you all for the kindness you showed towards me, it wont be forgotten.

glad to hear you found them!

Nov 6, 2008 at 9:09 PM Post #27 of 32
Lost mine as well a while back in a store, paniced and returned to the shop. Some one found them, but the sleeves where gone?????

Nov 7, 2008 at 12:11 AM Post #29 of 32
wow now I bet thats a relief; people can surprise you sometimes I guess. Glad it all turned out well in the end
k701smile.gif

Nov 7, 2008 at 4:40 AM Post #30 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by noremedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

man that is some good news. Go celebrate by getting a good beer (if you are of legal age) and enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back