Lost my headphones and need new ones :(
Jul 10, 2009 at 5:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

xtenglong

Head-Fier
I went on a trip to Canada before, and while I was over there I lost my Alessandro MS-1's (I have no clue how I lost something so big -.-;
wink.gif
, and now I have nothing to really listen any music with. I loved the sound that came out of the MS-1, but I'm feeling that I should get a pair of IEM's or something else instead (the MS-1's were troublesome to take around, especially with the long thick cables). The biggest reason why I want to switch over to something more portable is because I want to start dancing with the headphones on, and the MS-1's don't do so well with that I think (not that I really tried). My budget is around $100 right now, but if something else is really worth the extra money, I might consider bumping it to $150. Any suggestions?

Jul 10, 2009 at 1:46 PM Post #3 of 12
hmm, not really looking for another pair of headphones that are that big right now. if i really can't find anything better, I'll end up going with the MS-1's again, but I would much rather get a pair of IEM's instead

Jul 10, 2009 at 1:47 PM Post #4 of 12
Head-Direct RE0's, $99 direct from head-direct
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 10, 2009 at 2:23 PM Post #6 of 12
Jul 11, 2009 at 5:24 AM Post #7 of 12
is there any reason why the RE0's prices were cut down?? I'd really like to know the difference between the Klipsch Custom 2 and the RE0 so I can make the right choice between them =\

Jul 11, 2009 at 5:44 AM Post #8 of 12
I would get some Koss Porta Pros.

Jul 11, 2009 at 5:44 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtenglong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is there any reason why the RE0's prices were cut down?? I'd really like to know the difference between the Klipsch Custom 2 and the RE0 so I can make the right choice between them =\

I can't comment on this because i haven't these two iem's, but what i can tell is that they cut the price of the RE0's because RE3's are coming out soon. There is a review of the RE3 prototypes by tony somewhere here...

Jul 11, 2009 at 5:05 PM Post #10 of 12
hmm, i was pretty much convinced by the review so i just placed my order for the RE0's. Ordered some comply tips to go with them too ^^. How long do the RE0's usually take to come if I'm shipping to America?

Jul 11, 2009 at 5:19 PM Post #11 of 12
When I ordered from Head-Direct I got my mail from them in like 2 days. I believe Fang is actually in NYC, not China. I think he is like in control of their North American or US Operations.

Jul 11, 2009 at 7:14 PM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtenglong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's just on Promo. I can only say for the Klipsch Custom two, they are very dark, warm, and have a decent clear treble, and smooth mid that are detailed, with a powerful lows/bass presence. They are a dual balanced armature earphone, while the Re0 is a single dynamic. (that is jsut a fact, nothing to do with sound)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back