Lost is back on track
Jan 22, 2009 at 9:13 AM Post #2 of 21
I watched season 1 and 2 but got tired of being constantly lied to/tricked about who the Others are. Saw todays episode and agree it was good.

Jan 22, 2009 at 12:03 PM Post #3 of 21
Going to watch them later today, I'm very excited. I hope you're right.

Jan 22, 2009 at 1:24 PM Post #5 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by s4nder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought the series got off track after season one and hasn't returned yet but I still can't stop watching it, hehe.

Agree. The last season wasn't very involing.

Jan 22, 2009 at 1:44 PM Post #7 of 21
Absolutely refuse to watch it anymore. As soon as time travel/bending of a continuum/whatever was introduced, I threw up my arms in disgust and went back to watching the discovery channel.

My girlfriend loved last night's episode, however, so I guess my opinion is officially moot.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 22, 2009 at 2:11 PM Post #8 of 21
ACK! I DVR'd it last night.. no spoilers please

Jan 22, 2009 at 5:07 PM Post #9 of 21
So far so good. Just watched the first two episodes and I thought the overall quality has gone up again. Now to wait for Heroes to up the ante too.

Jan 22, 2009 at 5:16 PM Post #10 of 21
Lost has been a roller coaster ride for me. Season 1 was amazing, Season 2 was pretty bad, End of Season 3 was awesome, then season 4 was so-so. Hoping the best for Season 5. It's looking good though.

Crossing my fingers on Heroes too. They fired the old head writers and signed on the guy behind Pushing Daisies. Supposedly they're going back to the roots of the show.

Jan 23, 2009 at 2:54 PM Post #13 of 21
I hate my friend for making me watch the first season of Lost, and I hate myself for falling for a serie where there is no end - how can I let them pull me left and right just tickling my curiosity.

I hated the X-files because there were no answers, but I feel it's the same with lost. Still, I keep on watching it. Maybe *I'm* lost !

Jan 23, 2009 at 3:30 PM Post #14 of 21
Good to know!
Not seen a single episode...

Jan 23, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #15 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good to know!
Not seen a single episode...

I only ever saw the pilot episode, and the acting alone turned me off. That, and I have a pet peeve for a whole slew of characters being introduced at once. Of course, there's no way around that considering the plot, but still...the acting!

(Yes, I am being a bit narrow-minded.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back