"lost" i utter garbage
Mar 15, 2006 at 4:30 AM Post #46 of 60
i don't think she know's how to play another role...............
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Mar 15, 2006 at 12:31 PM Post #48 of 60
I watched the first season on DVD and it was very good!I was hoping that the second season would be as good and the end of it. I havent seen a single episode from season 2 but it sounds like i will download the episodes and not get them on DVD.
mad.gif

Mar 15, 2006 at 7:04 PM Post #49 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimitris
I watched the first season on DVD and it was very good!I was hoping that the second season would be as good and the end of it. I havent seen a single episode from season 2 but it sounds like i will download the episodes and not get them on DVD.
mad.gif

If you don't think the second season is going to be that great and want to avoid spending lots of money...the DVD set will be cheaper...
confused.gif

Mar 22, 2006 at 7:31 PM Post #51 of 60
No idea, I've been looking forward to this new episode for two weeks though.

Mar 22, 2006 at 7:49 PM Post #52 of 60
According to my Yahoo TV listing:

Quote:

"The Whole Truth"
Sun wrestles with the thought of telling Jin a newfound secret that threatens to upset the entire balance of the survivors' community.

Mar 22, 2006 at 8:01 PM Post #53 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjattwood
No idea, I've been looking forward to this new episode for two weeks though.

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is...ABC has really dropped the ball with airing so many back-to-back weeks of re-runs for Lost and their other very popular show D Housewives. Really stupid move on the network's part, I don't understand their logic

Mar 22, 2006 at 8:12 PM Post #54 of 60
Ah, another Sun/Jin episode. I have nothing against either (both great characters) but their episodes seem to drag on a little compared to a few of the more detailed characters.

Mar 22, 2006 at 8:41 PM Post #55 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjattwood
Ah, another Sun/Jin episode. I have nothing against either (both great characters) but their episodes seem to drag on a little compared to a few of the more detailed characters.

Yeah, I agree, probably b/c they're more romantic than the other stories. The other's are much more exciting

Mar 22, 2006 at 10:00 PM Post #56 of 60
I am still pumped for the show tonight, but I have a feeling it might not be very good. last weeks revealed a lot so I think this one will just be something stupid anyways

Mar 23, 2006 at 4:28 AM Post #58 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by SennFan
Tonight's show was just OK...next week should be great though.

More character development, which I liked. Next week should be more exciting.

I heard on the radio that Evangeline Lilly is pregnant. Maybe Kate will get nocked up too, then? Hell, why not have all three main female characters with babies?

Mar 23, 2006 at 4:32 AM Post #59 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Senn20
More character development, which I liked. Next week should be more exciting.

I heard on the radio that Evangeline Lilly is pregnant. Maybe Kate will get nocked up too, then? Hell, why not have all three main female characters with babies?

Yeah, about the pregnancy... I would think she'd want to hide it as long as possible to avoid harrassment by the Others, but it seems like everyone will know soon enough.

Mar 23, 2006 at 8:38 PM Post #60 of 60
I'm a major fan, and I would concede that this season is weaker than the first season. It's really hard for a show of this unique a genre (mystery/fantasy/scifi/survival show) to match a first season, because it gets harder to believe the folks are actaully surviving for that long (i.e., can we still believe the original premise of the show). I think good sitcoms can improve with age, as the characters learn to play off of each other better (e.g., Seinfeld), and good dramas can improve with character development. But a show like Lost, I dunno. Maybe it should only "survive" for 2 seasons.

Anyway, they brought in at least one good character (Eko), and I find this guy Henry Gayle kind of interesting.

But I agree with the general sentiment around here that even a mediocre Lost episode is far better than most of the cookie-cutter crap on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back