lost ASIO settings after reboot (f2k)
Jun 7, 2008 at 9:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

sizwej

100+ Head-Fier
I know this problem has been reported before,but it seemed like nobody had a fix at the time.Does anyone know how to keep foobar 2000 from losing your ASIO settings once the pc is turned off/rebooted.I know it only takes a few clicks of the mouse to get it back,but it would be nice to not have to do it everytime.

Jun 8, 2008 at 8:53 AM Post #2 of 4
you are refering to the emu0404 usb and 0202 usb. i have the same problem, it's the foobar software. if you use asio on winamp you should be fine. one of the several reasons why i sold it.

Jun 8, 2008 at 2:11 PM Post #3 of 4
I forget which, but an older version of foobar keeps the settings fine. I wonder why they don't fix it... Another good fix is to simply not reboot
wink.gif

Jun 8, 2008 at 4:25 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you are refering to the emu0404 usb and 0202 usb. i have the same problem, it's the foobar software. if you use asio on winamp you should be fine. one of the several reasons why i sold it.

oh,so this problem is unique to the e-mu?DARN!!oh well,it's not a major annoyance so i can live with it,i was just hoping someone had found a way around it.thanxx anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back