Lossless Downloads?
Mar 21, 2007 at 11:46 PM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZackT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, but difficult to purchase if you can't pay for it, (see link below) and it's a shady op too. I'd rather buy a song where I get high bitrate files AND the artist at least gets some money.

Mastercard can still be used in spite of reports to the contrary. As to allofmp3 being quasi-legal at best and illegal at worst, can't argue there. If there was a DRM-free alternative that had a complete catalog then I would go there... my issue isn't cost, rather the simple availability of what I want in the format I want it. If that was available legally I'd be all over it, but it's not and the recording industry seems to want to incent me to shop elsewhere.

Mar 21, 2007 at 11:56 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please, just steal my music.

No way, how about you send us a link where we can sample it? I know I'd be interested in hearing it. Thanks Sherwood.
cool.gif

Mar 22, 2007 at 3:55 AM Post #18 of 21
Well, the 30 second samples are of course on iTunes, but the myspace is usually the easiest way.

Just head over to http://www.mayspace.com/allatonce or itunes search All At Once. The most recent album is called So Much More.

Sorry to toot my own horn here in the forums. Reading over my post, I sounded awfully like I wanted all y'all to listen to my music. Really,this is just a fun gig until I finish college, and it takes me around a little more of the country than I would see on my own. My RL name is Tyler, by the way. I play bass and sing for the band. Thanks for the interest, Zack. Hope you like it!

Mar 22, 2007 at 4:15 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, the 30 second samples are of course on iTunes, but the myspace is usually the easiest way.

Just head over to http://www.mayspace.com/allatonce or itunes search All At Once. The most recent album is called So Much More.

Sorry to toot my own horn here in the forums. Reading over my post, I sounded awfully like I wanted all y'all to listen to my music. Really,this is just a fun gig until I finish college, and it takes me around a little more of the country than I would see on my own. My RL name is Tyler, by the way. I play bass and sing for the band. Thanks for the interest, Zack. Hope you like it!

You might want to go to: http://www.myspace.com/allatonce because the link you provided goes to mayspace.com
blink.gif

That being said...listened to some tracks. Not what I normally listen to, but that being said sounded good.
etysmile.gif

Mar 22, 2007 at 4:02 PM Post #20 of 21
Thanks for that correction, LDMES. Glad you liked what you heard. We are constantly pulled between our Norse metal lead-guitarist and our Dashboard Confessional rhythm, so it's an odd mix.

Mar 22, 2007 at 11:21 PM Post #21 of 21
Can somebody(UK, Germany) help me about UKASH purchase?please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back