Los Angeles meet interest check.
Dec 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM Post #16 of 30
After the 2nd, I'm down. I would like the opportunity to listen to the O2 again and maybe the HE5 if anyone has them
smily_headphones1.gif

Plus I want to test my ultra micro stack against some top amps.

Dec 12, 2009 at 9:47 PM Post #17 of 30
Before the 20th of Jan please. That is when i go back to Boston!

Dec 17, 2009 at 7:47 AM Post #21 of 30
Hey guys, sorry to disappoint. I started looking into it and then school happened and at this point I don't have the time to continue organizing it (well, for this winter at least.) I'll try again (with a bit more forethought) for the next time I'm in town.

Dec 18, 2009 at 6:45 AM Post #22 of 30
If no one objects, I'd like to take over the coordination. I would be setting it up for the weekend of Jan. 9 - 10. How many people can do that? Which day would you prefer? If you are coming, please indicate from what area so i can see about finding a venue central to everyone.

Dec 18, 2009 at 8:16 AM Post #23 of 30
Well the OP still hasn't responded since this has been bumped, so I think it'd be best if somebody took over coordination. That's very kind of you MadMonky. I can go either of those days but would probably slightly prefer Saturday. Not a big deal though, either is fine. I'll be driving from the LAX area.

Dec 19, 2009 at 7:57 PM Post #24 of 30
Im actually looking for someone in so-cal that has the AD900/ad700 that i can perhaps listen too

Dec 19, 2009 at 10:02 PM Post #26 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMonky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If no one objects, I'd like to take over the coordination. I would be setting it up for the weekend of Jan. 9 - 10. How many people can do that? Which day would you prefer? If you are coming, please indicate from what area so i can see about finding a venue central to everyone.

Jan. 9-10 is a bit too close to the holidays, and for a couple of us, Jan. 16-17 weekend would be better. Looks like Sat is preferred by some as well.

Dec 21, 2009 at 9:57 AM Post #28 of 30
I'll bring just about all my stuff again if this happens myk
smily_headphones1.gif

Madmonky, if you really want to organize this, I think you should just set a date when ready and create a new thread with the city and date in the title. If you need help with constructing the initial post, PM me and I'll give you a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back