Los Angeles Meet 1/9/2010
Jan 4, 2010 at 9:00 AM Post #47 of 63
If it's Saturday I can go too. I can probably go about whenever though, as long as there's a heads up. Up to you how long you want it to be since it's your house shai
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 4, 2010 at 9:12 AM Post #48 of 63
Shoot...I forgot I have a dental surgery this Tuesday. I think we should delay it about a week and have it the following Saturday at my place. The 16th of Jan.

That gives me some time to heal and be conversational!

Jan 4, 2010 at 4:02 PM Post #50 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by shaizada /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shoot...I forgot I have a dental surgery this Tuesday. I think we should delay it about a week and have it the following Saturday at my place. The 16th of Jan.

That gives me some time to heal and be conversational!

Just delay the surgery, headphones are more important than teeth!

Jan 4, 2010 at 5:47 PM Post #51 of 63
aww, I don't think I could do it next Saturday.
frown.gif

Milos, if you could bring your HEV70 to 5pin adapter, I'll can bring my HE60, which for everyones information, should be running @ 100% since getting it back from Sennheiser. I'll lug my Source and Exactpower also if its at Shaizadas.

Jan 4, 2010 at 7:47 PM Post #53 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcarmoose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just delay the surgery, headphones are more important than teeth!

I know... as tragic as that might be! I just have to go for the surgery as the whole crown came off while I was in Vegas! Literally the last day. I had my friend drive us back while I knocked myself out with some Advil and Codeine (hook ups baby!).

Anyhow, been enduring some pain as my appointment is tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadneddz
aww, I don't think I could do it next Saturday.

If you really can't make it, I can delay it another week. But it would be best if you could make it as people loved your setup last time. I know I enjoyed the hec out of it
smily_headphones1.gif
Let me know and we can adjust accordingly as would love to have you attend.

Jan 4, 2010 at 9:21 PM Post #55 of 63
Shaizada, next Saturday will not be an option for me and most likely not Milos either. If you can delay your surgery until next week, I will be there for sure this Saturday. I do not want to endanger you in any way however, so if you need to have this surgery please do so before considering my schedule. If this Saturday works for you then that would be great.

Jan 5, 2010 at 1:46 AM Post #56 of 63
Does anyone going have the beyerdynamics DT880 or 990? Id like to give those a hear as im thinking about buying those next. Im not to far from anaheim hills

Jan 5, 2010 at 1:54 AM Post #57 of 63
Hey guys,

I think I'm going to start a new thread. With enough time to let everyone plan accordingly. I just spoke with Ray Samuels as he would also be interested in coming for our meet. Lets plan to meet the end of this month...Saturday the 30th of Jan.

Hope that gives everyone a chance to plan and clear their calendar that day.

Jan 5, 2010 at 2:32 AM Post #59 of 63
Ha,Ha, my Wife will be arriving back in town that day after being gone out of the country. Let's see, Head-Fi Meet or Wife? I guess the spending spree had to end at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back