Looking to upgrade from wh-1000xm3's
Feb 29, 2020 at 5:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

nekodival

New Head-Fier
Hi there new member. I am currently rocking these sony's and I love them but I just get the feeling I am missing something. I am currently saving. I am currently torn between getting a pair of dt 990's and JDS labs atom or saving a little extra and just getting the dt 177x from drop and then later getting the amp. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance

Feb 29, 2020 at 9:28 AM Post #2 of 2
Hi there new member. I am currently rocking these sony's and I love them but I just get the feeling I am missing something. I am currently saving. I am currently torn between getting a pair of dt 990's and JDS labs atom or saving a little extra and just getting the dt 177x from drop and then later getting the amp. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance

Always get the headphones first - unless your source is ridiculously bad, your headphones will always make the biggest impact.

Since you're in Australia, ever tried going to a store and trying headphones out? Beats buying blind, and you can also evaluate your current setup to see if anything's missing significantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back