looking to move a step up in audiophile
Aug 10, 2013 at 12:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Headphonejunky

Member of the Trade: Certified Radio (Canada)
I am new to the forum but am a headphone collector. I currently own the following in my collection
Vmoda M100 Beats Pro, Mixr, Solo HD Skullcandy Mixmaster SMS Audio WIreless Ferrari T350 and R300 (Noise cancelling) Soul By Ludacris SL300 Monster DNA, Diesel, Diamond tears

My favorites out of my entire collection is the VMODA M100. Buying those a month ago made me realize I was missing something. I am trying to get more in tho that SQ high end audiophile market. I still want it to be portable and some what fashionable. I would not want to be wearing HD650 with a 12 foot cord out in public. HA HA. they do sound good however.

I have not heard the following and wondering opinions on the following brands Beyerdynamic Munitio Sennheiser Momentum B&O H6 I listen to a wide wariety of music, EDM being a big part, I also listen to a lot of classical music, 70's, 80's, Female vocals are also a big part of my mix. So looking for a headphone that can play wide. It does not need to be bass heavy as I want the bass to blend in.

Aug 10, 2013 at 3:30 PM Post #6 of 6
I haven't heard them but they're getting very good reviews.

Yeah i have even had reps tell me they are getting great reviews that dont sell the product. So i guess i have to hear them. The B&w i was very unimpressed with. I would like to find a store that has bang and olufsen to listen to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back