Looking to get a pair of turbines for xmass
Nov 17, 2011 at 11:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Frankrizzo

New Head-Fier
Looking to get a pair of in ear turbines for xmass. Can you recommend me a model? Looking to stay under 100. I also want to know the warranty. If they short out will the manufacturer replace them at no cost? Also the best place to buy them. I probably want to get new for the warranty correct?

Nov 17, 2011 at 5:12 PM Post #2 of 3
I liked the Monster TurbinePro Copper the best as far as sound.  You may be better of with something like the Brainwavz M2.  The M2 is an incredible IEM for the price.  Pick up some T-400 Comply foam tips for them and you cannot defeat their price for performance value.  I use a set of M2's all of the time at work and every time I listen to them I am very impressed with their sound signature.

They typically run $60-$80 on amazon.  The Comply T-400 foam tips are $15 for 3-pairs from Headroom.  I highly suggest the M2 as your IEM.

Nov 18, 2011 at 9:22 AM Post #3 of 3
I was looking at these Monster turbines pro's but they were saying that they will eventually split. I guess I can always superglue them back. Also $378.00 is a lot for a pair of earbuds. If i was going to spend that much i would cope with going to the gym with over the ear headphones and get some real quality sound.

Quote:
I liked the Monster TurbinePro Copper the best as far as sound.  You may be better of with something like the Brainwavz M2.  The M2 is an incredible IEM for the price.  Pick up some T-400 Comply foam tips for them and you cannot defeat their price for performance value.  I use a set of M2's all of the time at work and every time I listen to them I am very impressed with their sound signature.

They typically run $60-$80 on amazon.  The Comply T-400 foam tips are $15 for 3-pairs from Headroom.  I highly suggest the M2 as your IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back