Looking to buy Audio Technica ath ad1000x's...
Dec 2, 2013 at 10:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jackystox

New Head-Fier
I am just wondering however, If i will be able to get these headphone into Canada. There are multiple sellers from Japan listed on Ebay, however I don't believe the AD1000x's were ever available in Canada or the U.S. Will there be any trouble getting these headphones shipped here? Has anyone bought a pair from eBay. I understand there are other ways of going about getting them imported through a third party but i figured it would be easier to buy from ebay, but any insight into the matter will be appreciated.

Dec 3, 2013 at 4:39 PM Post #2 of 3

Loonatik

Head-Fier
I've bought from Japanese sellers on ebay plenty of times but not for headphones. They're usually really nice and helpful so if the price is reasonable and they have a good amount of feedback I'd say go for it. There shouldn't be a problem with shipping you can message them and ask what shipping method they use ems is best, shipping time is about 7 business days and it's usually worth paying the extra 10$ because it's insured, but registered sal should be fine as well if you don't mind waiting 2-3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread