looking fot the best potrable amping and dac solution for my se846 and akg k7xx
Dec 6, 2014 at 2:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

MeAmir

New Head-Fier
I want to upgrade my setup and buy my first dac to my shure se 846 and akg k7xx...
i want it to be portable and high quality audio... so i searched the internet for solution that i'll be happy with.
i found two intresting options...
1) Centrance HiFi-M8...
2) IFI nano IDSD + ifi nano ican...
which one will deliver better sound quality?
I will use this at home and for potable use...
i have an iphone 5 (i will buy good player soon also)
in home i will connect it to pc.
i will conect it with the akg q7xx to astro mix amp or other thing that will give me sorround from my xbox one (i will happy if i will get recomendition for somthine better then the astro mixamp)

Dec 8, 2014 at 1:34 AM Post #5 of 5
i talked abput the version with the optical out... So i have been reading a lot and found out that i want badly somthing like the ak 120 ii dap, that will deliver what im looking for (portable listening with my se 846) now i only need that somone will recommend me a nice amp to my akg k7xx that will used with astro mixamp ( is that the best dolby headphone right now?) with my xbox one... Also i will want to use the amp with the ak 120 ii and the se846 with balanced output. How is the portable amp against the non portable amp? In the 300-500$ area, in terms of of sound quality is it worth it to buy one desktop and one for portable use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back