Looking for wireless IEMs for running/workout
Jul 2, 2014 at 9:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

thinh4u2

100+ Head-Fier
My wife's birthday is coming up and I know she wants a wireless IEM for running.  She listens to music streaming from Google Music through her Nexus 5 phone.

I had previously bought her the LG Electronics Tone+ HBS-730 but she said it bounces on her neck too much.  What do you guys think of the Jaybird Bluebud X? How do the Jaybird Freedom Sprint compare?

My budget is $100-200  (more if it is much better...but nothing like $1k please lol)

Jul 27, 2014 at 8:34 AM Post #6 of 6
So you're saying the Freedom Sprint's SQ is superior to that of the Bluebuds X? Please elaborate.

I am looking for a bluetooth earbud set for work. The nature of my job eventually leads to the any wired set giving out at the headphone jack. Plus I'm just using my phone anyway. I also would like to use them to work out, if they can take it. I want SQ but I need comfort, durability, and sweat resistance as well. IEMs are ideal for me since they're so small and discrete, in fact I always get wired IEMs. I need to go wireless, but I want to maintain sound quality...and value. It got to a point where I was just checking head-fi to see what was a good value IEM for $50 at the time...but I did start out with RE0 so I don't know if I've ever spent more than $100 on IEMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back