Looking for Wireless Exercise Headphones
Sep 25, 2013 at 7:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

AK59

New Head-Fier
Hi, I am looking for some good wireless headphones that I can use for my daily running/ workout. So far, the names that I have come across are

- Denon AH-W150
- Plantronics BackBeat Go 2
- Jaybird (Bluebud X, Freedom Sprint, Sportsband)

Any recommendations/ other suggestions? I dont mind spending a bit on these as I will use these for an hour almost daily. I like to listen to music, podcasts, audio books, radio etc while running. Am not much of an audiophile- just another casual listener. I wear prescription glasses and have an android phone (if relevant info)

Thanks

Sep 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM Post #2 of 4
Jaybird bud x. they have a $50 off promotion right now. Apply the coupon "USATBBX501135". Make sure it is typed into the coupon section on 2nd page of checkout and not the first page of check out under gift certificate.

Sep 30, 2013 at 1:24 AM Post #3 of 4
I recommend the Jaybird Bluebud X.  I was able to get them for $144 dollars at Best Buy due to price matching.  Best Buy matched the Amazon price of $144 which came out to a total of $156 by the time the tax was added into the final price.  If you choose the Best Buy route, then just print the sale price from Amazon's web site which is $144, then take that with you to Best Buy and they should offer to match the price for you.  

Sep 30, 2013 at 2:07 AM Post #4 of 4
  I recommend the Jaybird Bluebud X.  I was able to get them for $144 dollars at Best Buy due to price matching.  Best Buy matched the Amazon price of $144 which came out to a total of $156 by the time the tax was added into the final price.  If you choose the Best Buy route, then just print the sale price from Amazon's web site which is $144, then take that with you to Best Buy and they should offer to match the price for you.  

Again.... you can get it directly from Jaybird for $120 and most likely tax free. Why pay more for the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back