Looking for US or UK reviewers for Mixcder V4.2 bluetooth headphone with apt-X LL
Jul 25, 2017 at 5:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 41

Mixcder

Member of the Trade: MixCDer
Dear Head-Fiers,

How are you doing?

10 reviewers from US or UK are needed for Mixder latest V4.2 bluetooth headphone with apt-X LL.

If you are interested, pls leave comments with below info:

· Location ( City, Country)

· Have you ever reviewed Mixcder products? If yes, please kindly provide the review link.

· Apart from Head-fi, where else you can post your review?

A brief introduction of the Bluetooth headphone:

upload_2017-7-25_17-45-1.png

Main features;

1. Bluetooth V4.2+EDR with apt-X LL, perfect synchronization with sound and motion pictures when watching TV

2. NFC function

3. Dual mode—Wireless and wired

4. Double click on the power button to switch to extra bass mode

5. Super lightweight

For more details of this Bluetooth headphone, pls feel free to visit: http://www.mixcder.com/Product/Qual...ep-Bass-Over-Ear-Wireless-Headphone-g068.html

About this review:

Reviewer Application Expire Date: Aug,2, 2017

Reviewer List Announce Date: Aug, 3, 2017

HD601 Shipping Date: Around Aug, 7, 2017

· 10 reviewers in US or UK this time

· 10 pcs HD601 will be sent out during this review round, totally free of any charge and you can keep the headphone after the review

· Please reply this thread once you receive our HD601

· As many reviewers suggested, review can be finished within 15 days since you receive the headphone and share your review link under this thread

· If you are connected with other forum, please post your review there too.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2017 at 1:12 PM Post #2 of 41
Last edited:
Jul 25, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #3 of 41
Jul 25, 2017 at 2:53 PM Post #7 of 41
Hi
Location ( City, Country) - London, UK
Have you ever reviewed Mixcder products? If yes, please kindly provide the review link. - No
Apart from Head-fi, where else you can post your review? - AVForums.com

Thanks

Jul 25, 2017 at 5:02 PM Post #8 of 41
If you willing to give a Canadian a chance I am located in Calgary, AB, Canada.

I write reviews here on Head-fi and often post more consumer friendly versions of my reviews on Amazon if they carry the model I am reviewing.

Jul 25, 2017 at 6:34 PM Post #10 of 41
Last edited:
Jul 25, 2017 at 11:36 PM Post #13 of 41
Jul 26, 2017 at 12:05 AM Post #14 of 41
That's really quick, LNuneek. Remeber to update the review if any new feedbacks. :)

I decided to jump start my review early since I was already doing the review for the TR008 and was listening to these while writing that review. lol

I will certainly update the review if I notice anything additional to what I already wrote. I've been doing things differently this time around by getting all my first impressions down right from the jump, and I'll note any changing impressions if/when they come.

Jul 26, 2017 at 7:00 AM Post #15 of 41
I am becoming one yes. Mixcder with one exception has made some great stuff lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back