1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for this track in lossless

Discussion in 'Music' started by naivesound, Jan 13, 2016.
  1. NaiveSound
    I really love this new discovered track, I can't find it anywhere in a lossless format, I like it so much, I really want it, I found it on Spotify but, as we all know...

Please help me

Track name is hypernova it's a remix

Screenshot_2016-01-13-15-07-22.png

2. Audioholic123
    If you're using a computer you could use Audacity to record the song then import it to your library in any lossless format you want. Audacity is free.

http://audacityteam.org/download/

3. NaiveSound
    But I would be recording the Spotify recording, so it won't be true lossless

4. Audioholic123
    I've noticed there are some site's that you can get the track in true lossless but only the illegal way. Sorry i couldn't help you any further...

5. Headphile32
  6. NaiveSound
  7. Evoked Response
    When you add a track to your cart on Beatport, you can then select a format. This track is available in MP3, WAV, and AIFF. I'm sure it's 16/44 because it doesn't say otherwise.

8. NaiveSound
    OK well thanks, better than nothing, never had experienced WAV, but I'm sure it's OK.

I wonder where I can find all tracks in flac at, weather I pay or get it via torrents, usenet, or paid sites, just want max Quality of songs

9. Evoked Response
    WAV is just uncompressed lossless. Plenty of free tools online to convert to FLAC. 

10. Headphile32
    It is very easy to convert wave to FLAC and they are both lossless.