Looking for the "KOSS ksc 75" like closed back super isolating cans
Mar 21, 2019 at 4:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

revhed

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I read here in many posts of the great sound quality vs price point of the KOSS ksc 75s, am really enjoying mine!
Many wrote that for the price they are a value, I agree from the little I am learning.
Now need to not bother my wife sometimes when listening so is there a good isolating over ear that like the famous KOSS ksc 75s are great sounding for less cash?
Thanks!
Listen to mostly classic rock and alternative, FiiO M3 dap and FiiO A3 amp.
Is an option to buy another set of 75s and super cheap but well closed cans and replace driver?
If so, what cheaper cans please?
r h

Mar 26, 2019 at 5:41 AM Post #3 of 4
I would like to come in around say 50 -100 euros, if at all possible?
I LOVE my KOSS ksc 75s! Maybe I am to optimistic cause love music but do find nice sound quality listening to mp3 320s.
Good enough for my almost 60 year old ears!
I do feel that sometimes Koss are BOOMY, even with bass boost off, but maybe because I listen to loud?
Would like my FiiO M3K to have custom EQ but live with it.
As posted above, again last middle of the night could not resist listening to XTC and wife got angry, understandable, so REALLY need to find solution soon.
So need great price, on fixed income, well sealed, hopefully as good sounding as Koss ksc 75s, closed cans, and maybe middle of the road impedence so my FiiO A3 amp can power them well.
THX, rh

May 24, 2019 at 9:16 AM Post #4 of 4
hello all!
Still looking for super isolating over ear headphones wired, for classic rock mostly so as to not wake my wife during late nite listening.
As posted really like my Krammer modded KOSS KSC 75s and hope to find simaliar sound for around 100 usd.
Thank You!
rh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back