Looking for the best quality bass heavy earbud $200>
Nov 5, 2011 at 5:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

BlackThoughtz

New Head-Fier
i wear earbuds about 9 hrs a day (while i work n work out) and am tired of the apple earphones I have... I just dontlike the sound quality of it. I would like to know whats the best earbud to get under 200 that ives me the best sound quality and provides good bass since I like to listen to a lot of bass heavy songs... thanks for any help

Edit: Also just bought some B&W c5 headphoens and am not sure this is the best sounds i can get for this price...

Nov 5, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
i wear earbuds about 9 hrs a day (while i work n work out) and am tired of the apple earphones I have... I just dontlike the sound quality of it. I would like to know whats the best earbud to get under 200 that ives me the best sound quality and provides good bass since I like to listen to a lot of bass heavy songs... thanks for any help

Edit: Also just bought some B&W c5 headphoens and am not sure this is the best sounds i can get for this price...

your right, the C5 isn't very good for the price, check out (price, highest from lowest): Sony EX1000, Monster Turbine Pro Copper or the Vsonic GR07

Nov 5, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #4 of 5
JVC FXT90(very deep punchy bass, clear mids n highs), UE TF10Pro(deep punchy bass, great mids n highs), IE7(forward rich mids, deep rich bass n wide soundstage), IE8(huge soundstage, big punchy bass and detailed mids n highs), MTP Gold(heavy punchy bass, clear mids n highs) are highely recommend and they all offers great bass response with overall detailed soundsignature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back