Looking for specific headphones
Feb 15, 2012 at 4:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

KamikazeEgg

New Head-Fier
Hi there,

i am looking for a type of wireless headphones for mobile use, but i do not wish to use a "Behind-the-head"-version of these, since i am wearing glasses and those two do not combine comfortably.

Does any of you have an idea which type of headphones would fit these criteria?

Feb 15, 2012 at 4:59 AM Post #4 of 7
Which mp3 player do you have? The usb connector on the mw600 is only for charging!

Maybe you search something like the Creative WP-300?

But you will need an Mp3 Player or Mobile Phone with Bluetooth for mobile use.

Feb 15, 2012 at 5:22 AM Post #5 of 7
currently have the ipod nano, which does not have bluetooth. Could transfer all my music over to my cellphone(Galaxy s2) and use the bluetooth on that. Might take some time since i don't have all the songs on my pc anymore...

know of any versions that go over the entire ear?

Apr 14, 2012 at 7:38 PM Post #7 of 7
Just bought a Creative WP-350 and I like it. Works fine with my rockboxed clip+ (+ the Sennheiser DT 300 Audio BT-Dongle). The WP-350 (as well as the WP-300 which lacks headset function) supports apt-x (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apt-X) which provides better audio quality when paired with an apt-x-capable source (like the a.m. sennheiser-transmitter).
I also use it with my xperia ray - smartphone and Poweramp-app, which means no x-apt, but you can improve the sound-quality using the equalizer.
Don't expect the same sound quality as from a good wired portable headphone but it's still enjoyable. Practicability on the other hand is great: no wires at all, stop/play/skip music and do/receive phonecalls with buttons on the headphone itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back