Looking for some pointers/general help in buying earbuds
May 25, 2016 at 8:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Zeay

New Head-Fier
Hello :)

Looking for any tips or recommendations regarding buying new earbuds as the one's I have now is starting to get old and well used. Also I don't know much about producers and which ones to avoid hence I'm asking here.

I'm currently using earbuds regularly up to 3-6 hours a day, and sometimes 8 hours including when I get home. 
Price isnt a big factor as my budget is quite large when it comes to things I use daily, but the cheaper they are the better :) 

May 25, 2016 at 8:41 AM Post #3 of 6
Ah In ear, also forgot to mention I tried out the Razer hammerhead and loved the sound from it but they were so uncomfortable to wear (I got rather small ears).

May 25, 2016 at 2:27 PM Post #4 of 6
  Ah In ear, also forgot to mention I tried out the Razer hammerhead and loved the sound from it but they were so uncomfortable to wear (I got rather small ears).

don't know about the Razer. but what type of sound you're looking for?

May 26, 2016 at 1:22 AM Post #5 of 6
I don't know what sort of sound I'm looking for tbh, just something that makes my kind of music sound good.

My music library consist of (Alot of varierty in there :D):
Sabaton                                                                                       
AC/DC
Guns N' Roses
Manowar
OVERWERK
Blackmill
Fytch
SCNDL
Jerry Lee Lewis (Great balls of fire and High school confidental only)
DotEXE
Imagine Dragons
Slipknot
Alice Cooper

May 26, 2016 at 8:39 AM Post #6 of 6
Look up reviews onthis one as it seems promising - Fender bought Aurisonics to be their IEM division so they're not starting from scratch. I'm using the older Aurisonics ASG-1.3 and if I'd still get anything short of a custom fit unit, I'm looking into the Fender line (or the ASG-2.5, in case the price drops far enough somewhere).

http://www.amazon.com/Fender-FXA2-Professional-Headphones-Blue/dp/B01C5TEQJE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back